Formation of varicose vein is difficult or impossible to prevent. But you can prevent varicose vein getting worse. Person can take more precautions to delay forming of other branches of veins.
- Avoid long and continuous standing or sitting, better to take break, crossing your legs for a long time is also not good. Elevate the legs during sitting and while sleeping. The leg raise during sleeping should be about 15-25 degree means legs should be above the heart.
- To improve muscular tone patients require light physical activities which helps blood flow towards the heart from varicose vein.
- Those who are overweight or suffering from obesity, lose weight. This will improve venous blood flow through varicose veins.
- Tight clothes and low jeans around your waist are not really good because this prevents the venous return towards the heart. Tight clothes can cause varicose veins more worse.
- Avoid wearing high heels for long periods. Lower heeled shoes can help tone your calf muscles. Toned muscles help blood move through the veins.
- Wear compression stockings if your doctor advises you to. These stockings create gentle pressure up the leg. This pressure keeps blood from pooling in the veins and decreases swelling in the legs.
Latest Treatment of Varicose vein
Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is the latest and most effective, non-surgical treatment for varicose vein using multipolar RFA machine under guidance of Doppler ultrasound. It is more effective as compared to laser and open surgery. No surgical scar on skin and procedure done under short anesthesia. It is done as day care or 24 hrs hospital stay and patients can resume normal activities within a day.
For more in-depth information on various non-surgical treatments:-
Call on mobile +91-9810492778 or
E-mail email@example.com or
visit web site -www.varicoseveintreatment.co.in